The Return

17:51


Oh hey there! Remember me?

It's been almost two years since my last post on this blog.

Things got busy, life happened, so writing and blogging was something that was put on pause.

I take my hat off to people who work full time jobs and somehow still manage to have a side gig, it takes a lot of work. Hard work!

Things have changed though and I'm currently in a different rhythm of life, which I have purposefully given myself so that I can fully engage in doing things I've had to put aside, like writing.

When things change, it also means that you naturally change too. The same thoughts and writing style that I had two years ago may be very different. Heck, there may even be some things that I shared on here that I probably don't even agree with as much or follow anymore, (apart from my appreciation of Leonardo Di Caprio, he will forever be one of the most talented actors of our generation). But you know what, I think that's what the beauty of writing, journalling and blogging is. You get to see how you've changed and progressed. Even what I think looks nice aesthetically has changed a little, so definitely expect some changes on here.  Don't worry though, I'm still me, the Dad jokes are still well and truly flowing.

The good news, is I'll be posting again, making no excuses and aiming to be consistent as I can, not just for your reading pleasure, but for my own discipline and growth too. I'm keen and I'm excited to get going again and have scribbled down many thoughts. You'll know I mean business by the fact that I already have a post drafted and waiting to go up later tonight.

Looking forward to getting back in the game. Let's do this!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook